What information do we collect?
- We collect information from you when you register on the site, place an order, sign up for our newsletter/emails or participate in another site feature.
- When ordering or registering, we ask for your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other information.
- Like many websites, we use “cookies” to enhance your experience and gather information about visitors and visits to our websites.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you in the following ways:
- To personalize your site experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- If you have opted-in to receive our e-mail newsletter, made a purchase on our website, or have registered an account we may send you periodic e-mails.
How do we protect visitor information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. Our site features end-to-end security. All sensitive/credit information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our databases to be only accessed as stated above.
Do we disclose the information we collect to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
Non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses. For example: To help us understand how customers use and navigate our website and to facilitate our website chat feature.
Third party links
In an attempt to provide you with increased value, we may include third party links on our site. These linked sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these linked sites (including if a specific link does not work).
Changes to our policy
Online Policy Only